Saturday, January 17, 2009

Chicken Dorito Casserole

(So I ran out of shredded cheese and velveeta cheese, so I had to combine them. Yes it looks weird, but still tasted great!!!)

4-6 Chicken Breasts
1 Bag of Doritos
1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can of Rotel
1 Bag of Shredded Cheese (you can also use Velveeta sliced and place on top)

Boil chicken breasts. Smash Doritos into small pieces and pour into bottom of casserole dish. Preheat oven 400 degrees. When chicken is done, drain and shred into small pieces. Pour shredded chicken over top of smashed Doritos. Mix Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Chicken, and Rotel in bowl. Pour over top of chicken. Spread shredded cheese over top. Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes. Enjoy!


Yields 5-6


~Chef Shauna

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this recipe. I got it from Jennifer years ago! Is it the same one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make this but call it King Ranch! How funny!
    AND for some reason, your posts don't update on my blogger dashboard. Weird. That's why I haven't commented lately... thought you hadn't posted in 2 wks!

    ReplyDelete