Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Double Fried Chicken

So I came up with a new recipe last night...but I have a feeling that it may not be THAT new. Just new to me and my family. It's a version of fried chicken that I adapted from my mother-in-law.

- Skinkless, boneless Chicken Breasts
- Mrs. Dash (I use the Table Blend, but you can use whatever suits your fancy)
- Bread Crumbs
- EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Salt
- Vegetable Oil

Heat vegetable oil in a thick skillet on medium heat. Coat Chicken Breasts in EVOO. Then sprinkle with Mrs. Dash and salt and rub into both sides. Next coat with bread crumbs until completely covered. Place in heated skillet and cook for 3 minutes on both sides. Then remove chicken, and drippings, and place in an oven safe pan. Place pan in a 350 degree preheated oven. And cook for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is done (no longer pink in the middle). Enjoy!


~Chef Shauna

1 comment:

  1. Yummm sounds good! I think I could actually make that.
    I'm not the best cook, so I'm always looking for easy recipes.
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete